Wednesday 14 May 2014

Branding - Creating a poster for the show.

First of all over easter break we had to come with with individual branding for the show and create a poster so this is what I came up with.

























The show is called dots per inch, so I thought obviously dots should be the theme, so I made them the complete focal point of the poster, I created a background of low opacity grey dots and created a mask and made the word DPI out of the dots but in the bright red colour. I used a fun simplistic, playful font for the text on the poster. I wanted to have a simple dots theme. I see a lot of simple clean themes for posters nowadays and I think its really effective thing to do. Making the dates big and having the social feed in a lot of space creates readability.

No comments:

Post a Comment