Monday 2 June 2014

Contribution evidence - Social media

As I am a part of the social media team, I have created designs for the Facebook and Twitter page; this consists of banners and a background. Here is what I created firstly for the Facebook page:








This was the first one I made which was on the Facebook page for a few weeks, the black background had multi-coloured spots on it. The font on this I real led like, it looked playful. (DK Sleepy time).

I made the name of the event and dates the only content on it so people can clearly see immediately the most important details of the event, instead of looking for it.

I then made one that had all our names on it, this promotes our name obviously. Dates and location are small this time at the bottom.


This one I just created a low opacity black dotted background with all our names in multi coloured names in a playful font again. The branding at this point was still not sure so I didn't have any guidelines in terms of branding style, so i just kept it simple and playful as I know Jess' branding looked playful already.


I created a twitter version of this Facebook banner and it took me ages to get the size measurements right as there isn't anywhere that has an accurate size dimensions cause there is a brand new twitter layout design where the banner is much bigger than normal.

I made a twitter background as well, I played around in photoshop using new brushes I was downloading off www.brusheezy.com

I managed to come up with this:

It again has the low opacity dots in the background with multi coloured particles brushed over, 
our names along the side which is visible on the twitter page.

















No comments:

Post a Comment