Wednesday 11 December 2013

Evaulation

To summarise the project as a whole I really enjoyed this one. Im really satsified and confident with my final submission. Everything went well, I didnt have any major pressure during this project. I got my idea quick and I knew exactly what I was doing/making. Pitch and crit went good. I think this was one of my stronger projects.

The minor problems I encountered were really small, it was learning how to do the effects for my promo (shine and particle) I had to watch tutorials online and try and adapt a similar style to my promo. It was time consuming but it got there in the end and im very happy with it.

I didnt create an iPad version because it was pointless as I would of had the exact same layout. Also each screen is a static photoshop image. And I have about 50 different photoshop documents and it would of took so long to resize them all to ipad size but have the same layout...so thats the reason why i didnt make an ipad version.

Reviewing my app walkthrough, after the changes I made from after crit Im very pleased with it. I think I have done a lot of detail and I have made it clear how to use. I think my visual style is consistent of using the neon glow whilst combining hand made icons and buttons together. Reviewing my promo, I think my music choice syncs nicely to the content. There is a fast pace aspect to it which goes with the flying particles and a slow pace aspect in the song what goes with the slow revealing words and slow shines. I think it visually looks nice and clear. And has matched everything I wrote in my proposal.

I managed my time really well even though it was definitely the hardest challenge of the project, a lot of my peers struggled to time manage but I spent a lot of time working on it giving nice reliefs when getting close to deadlines. I didn't feel much pressure at all in the project. I feel the time given was very tight for what we had to produce. I think i planned my app very thorough, I knew exactly what to make when making my illustrations, planning was definitely key for this project. If you didnt plan ver well then it would of been very hard task to make the walkthrough and promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment