Monday 2 December 2013

Progression | 50urz App | The layout deisgn

To begin with I made the layout which was going to be the same layout for ever page so it was important I was content with the layout and this was my progression. The thing i kept changing was the effect behind the 50urz logo at the top and the background behind the tiles.




















This was my first draft. For me it looked too plain. I wanted to add a background behind the tiles of something. I thought of adding a carbon texture background as I think it would fit the style. I also wanted to add a colourful visual graphic behind the title too.




















I tried a gradient from the centre and I didnt like that, so i added a carbon background which i ideally wanted.




















After adding a carbon background I played around with the graphic behind the title. I thought this was too much so I changed again.




















I changed it again and still didnt like it...




















This was my final design. I really like what I have produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment