Tuesday 25 March 2014

Evaluation

To conclude this project, I think it was good to be working with a real client to get a sense of the real world but I really didn't like my brief at all which is a shame. What I got asked to do wasn't exciting at all, I didn't have a lot of choice what I could do so I had to ask my client to change the brief a bit so I could actually do something a bit more exciting and dynamic. The logo I got given was horrendous, but I guess it was good that my brief could have the chance to use a camera and 3D space, which I wanted to do for the first time.

If I had to rate my clients communication rating out of 10 I would give him a solid 7. At the start of the project I got no communication for about a week which I was very annoying, but it wasn't his fault as he was filming in Amsterdam. After the week after hounding him and another member from latest TV I finally got communication, frequent communication.  He would reply to me within 5 minutes a lot of the time giving me live feedback so that was really good. He gave me very, very nice feedback about what I had done for him as the final product which is relieving and very satisfying.

I enjoyed creating my graphics, for the first time I used a graphics tablet to digital paint my illustrations. It was really fun doing this and it is something I want to do more of. Creating the animation was alright, it is just a shame how a bit limited it was.

If I could do things again differently I would probably redesign the egg logo just so I could have a final product that has much better designed work in so it doesn't look like that is my work. I use to create loads of logos before this degree so it is something I would very much enjoy to do anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment