Wednesday 19 March 2014

Evidence of communication | Animation feedback

I emailed my first completed draft of my animation and I showed Andrew this via dropbox. Here is the log of e-mails which gives me feedback too.



So once again very positive feedback. Surprisingly, he said he is sad he cannot see the continents that were on the original egg. When there wasn't any continents on there in the first place. I used the exact logo he sent me. Other than that, he wanted me to change the white background to a blue gradated blue.


I confronted Andrew about not receiving any egg with continents on, he replies asking me to send him the egg plain cause he wants to put the missing content on it. He seemed very happy with the work though which is pleasing. 'And i really do love it, i think you have done a brilliant job'.

No comments:

Post a Comment