Monday 10 March 2014

Proposal | Themes

I have created a storyboard in my sketchbook of what I want to propose. Ive received the logo and music piece from Andrew so my design work has to fit in with the already are style of the logo and the pace and animation has to fit with the piece of music I have been given.


The logo is a real image of an egg with basic red text on top of it, so there is a sense of realism there. So my graphics will have to look realistic of the real thing. So my main theme will be realistic in terms of art style. The music sounds really calm and holiday like. The pace is varied of slow and fast, so my orbiting pace of the elements won't be too slow and won't be too fast. The music is quite cheerful. (Personally I hate the music).

I want the movement of the elements at the right pace, fluently orbiting with the music.

Keywords for my themes would be:


  • Realistic
  • Fluent
  • Cheerful
  • Smooth
  • Global



No comments:

Post a Comment