Tuesday 3 June 2014

Business card

Before I  created my business card I wanted to look at what other designers have for their business card as inspiration. I found a lot of very nice ones off google images. A lot of them had nice colourful and playful designs and a lot were slick, clean, proffesional designs. I want to go for a professional looking design with an art style similar to what I design when I created graphics.











I have created my business card:














I wanted to have a professional and classy theme. Thus why I used black and white, a simplistic layout with simplistic elements to it. I used the font 'Basic title font' for the text on the front. I used this because it obviously looks slick and professional, I like how fine it is, It stands out a lot and is easy to read. I created the lines and the stars to add some dynamics to the look, Ive come across the lines and stars before when I have created graphics for team logos for competitive gamers. I got a picture of a floral background and embedded it into the background, lowering the opacity so it wasn't too interruptive with the text in front of it.

For the back design, I only wanted simply my contact details nothing else. Simplicity the key to it. I grabbed all the social media logos off google images and colour corrected them to white to keep my consistent theme. I looked at lots of professional fonts and decided to use the font 'TFPiron'


No comments:

Post a Comment