Wednesday 4 June 2014

Curriculum vitae

For my CV I wanted to design something considerably nice, so I looked up some existing designers CV's for some inspiration and came across these:














































































I looked through many more on pinterest http://gb.pinterest.com/jsgore/design-designers-resumes/
and came across lots and lots of nice looking layouts. A lot of the CV's had an 'Objective' section in which contains a personal objective in life. So I wanted to use this in mine. I also saw a lot of sections where people would rate their skills in certain software, normally out of 5. I thought this looked cool and would be useful for employees as they can clearly see how good with the software you are by putting how good you think you are with it out of 5.

Creating my CV I wanted to keep a similar style to my business card so I would have a consistent theme and art style... so I used the black background with the light floral pattern on it again, with a smart looking font.




















I spent a good amount of time making it look professional, and having appropriate content. Overall I'm quite please with how its come out as. I used the basic title font for my name and the rest of the text is a font called 'Lane'. I think it matches my business card quite nicely too.






No comments:

Post a Comment