Wednesday 4 June 2014

Promoting the show + A mention in the BN1 magazine!!!!

A while ago I had a meeting with the press release woman about getting the show in the press. I have had a check and in the BN1 magazine, dots per inch show has an article in there.












In the description I get a personal mention about my work experience with latest TV which is so great!


















'Students include Glen, who completed work experience at Latest TV, helping to design the opening titles to Andrew Kay’s cookery show, The International Chef Exchange. Dots Per Inch features a combination of modern, sleek graphics and more classic art styles. Students hope to enter the digital media workplace, with interests ranging from filmmaking and trailers to graphic design and music videos.'

Its really good to get a shoutout for self promotion.

The show is also on the sussex downs website, in which my shout out is on there too, wahoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment