Tuesday 21 May 2013

Changes after crit

The only feedback I got to improve was having a video library so I put this in, in the final chapter of outcome after the world map page.















I had this lay out which I think still looks clean due not having masses of text on page plus everything is central and in line.

The stars when clicked give a pop up description of the video, each one demonstrates difference aspects of earthquakes, the first one is about destruction they cause, the second one demonstrates sounds they make and the third one is a POV experience from someone in a car, all videos are really interesting and definitely improve this iBoo having them in.















My website is obviously still in development, we had a extended deadline for this so will be blogging the journey after fridays deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment