Sunday 19 January 2014

Research | Typography | Font

For my messages. I have created a short sentence of an adjective and the noun of the message. So two words respectively will be the words that have the animal fur texture applied to it. And the second part of the sentence which is the long description of text will be in a normal one colour font.

So my first part of the message has to be bold and fun looking font. Here is a shortlist I have gathered

First part of the message





I think these fonts are friendly, and will suit my theme. I can visualise the animal texture over the type and going well with these fonts. The one I will be using is Comfortaa.
I chose this one because I wasn't keen on how rounded the fabada font is it looked too fun for me. Fontastique was persuading me a lot but comfortaa tipped it because it is more conversational looking. Fontastique would be suited better for a one word thing. 

For the rest of the sentence. I don't know whether to use another font or just the same font but smaller obviously. Or have something really decorative and fancy looking. To give emphasis and more focus to the animal text. It also gives that feminine touch to it, which obviously reinforces my target audience of women so that is important.

But here are some fonts what I like and I could use.




I like all of these, I think all of them to a degree would fit my proposal. But the one i am going for is the 'Angelina' font. I have chose this because it is more a legitimate hand-written looking font compared to the other fonts. It looks very feminine and I visualised it with my other font I think they both match nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment