Monday 13 January 2014

Research | Visual | Neil Webb




















Neil Webb is an illustrator from London. I have looked at some of his artwork and i like his style.




















He uses a mixture of texture and block colours. I really like this illustrate of meals at a table. There is only three colours. Purple, Orange and cream. He uses a wood grain texture which i like. It is a very square photo, a diagonal effect. I like the purple and orange together, it looks cosy and warm.
















The snakes and ladders I think is a cool illustration. it looks 3D and wacky. vibrant blue and yellow star background with a plain black and white snakes and lasers on top. The snake is the only thing with texture.













Thumbnails of his designs on his website. His style is very bold, vibrant and unique which I like. It is a style i will consider when making mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment