Tuesday 12 February 2013

Crit

Monday morning I critiqued my trailer to the class. The feedback I received was mainly high positives but some elements what could do with improving were pointed out.

The feedback which was what could be improved were the following:

- Take the shine effect out from the kinetic text part in 'country'
- The mocking bird clip is too long, 2-3 cuts in this would be better
- Take out the really short clip of the war scene on a beach
- Change the ending scenes to a something more powerful, A slow dramatic scene of a cemetery was a brilliant idea
- Change the kinetic text of 'Ask what you can do for your country' to a more simple, plain and easier to read motion

Other from these there was a lot of positive comments and I am happy how crit went. I don't have to make any major changes and I think after these changes my trailer will be very powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment