Sunday 24 February 2013

Gathering clips

All the footage I wanted to use was all existing footage so I used www.youtube.co.uk and www.videvo.com to gather clips I wanted to use. I made sure each clip I downloaded was the highest quality it could be. The majority of my clips chosen are at least 720p but a couple are standard 480p which I had to enlarge the wireframe on them in final cut pro. Making them bigger which made the quality of them worse than the hd clips doesn't effect the video at all. Cause there old clips they get away with being a bit bad quality as it shows they are old. I saved every clip into a folder in the final cut folder and just imported them all into final cut.




















Here are all the clips I used in my final submission trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment