Sunday 24 February 2013

Process if making my trailer - Motion

All my kinetic text was created in motion.

The first part of the trailer of the radio 4 part was simple motion work. I brought in the large image file and just applied fade effects to it.

The actually kinetic text parts such as this:

















I used the 'crawl right', 'Fade in' and 'Fade out' effects on the text to add the emphasis to the inspirational/emotional theme, the slowly crawling to the right like gives that effect of carrying on the build up and journey of the video, the slowness symbolises the epic and emotion elements.

I used the same font, colours, and effect styles on every other kinetic text part. The only difference was some of the layouts and font sizes, there were some different kinetic styles on some clips though.















For example on the part where Kennedy says 'Energy, Faith and Devotion' I put kinetic text over the video with quick fade in fade out effects on them with a varied positions on each separate clip.

I found using motion was easy, didn't really encounter any massive problems, It took me a while to get all the text in sync though to the speech and editing all the effects to the end of the timeline... But it was easy to function and use,

No comments:

Post a Comment