Sunday 24 February 2013

Process of building my trailer - Final Cut



 This is what my final cut timeline looks like. Showing all my edits.










I used a lot of the pen tool technique to emphasise the fading edit to add a more epic and emotional feel to the trailer. Each clip had the desaturate effect applied to it to make it black and white.

Using the 'I' and 'O' technique to select certain parts of video and drag them in was a real high point in this development, I found it really easy to use, I really like final cut so using the programme in general was nice and easy for me and I am happy with everything, I didn't encounter any problems...well the only thing I had to research was how to drag clips in without brining the audio with it because it was frustrating removing the audio form the clip each time I dragged it in, I overcame this by locking the audio files of the speech and sound track which disables audio from coming in from inputted video.

No comments:

Post a Comment