Friday 8 February 2013

Pitch

I pitched my proposal to the class of what I want my video to look like. The feedback I received from the class and teacher was positive. I presented my pitch but creating like a step by step process of how I came to my conclusion of what I wanted. My presentation was about 12 slides long and I think I showed pretty clear what I want my video to look like and what I want it to portray. I produced a rough storyboard of some start off ideas which now I have generated further. I said what I want my themes to be and also produced a mood board to give an even more clear idea of what I want to portray.

The feedback from what I can remember was someone really liked my idea of the rolling date effect at the beginning. Someone pointed out they liked the idea that i'm creating an emotional build up in my trailer. Other than that I don't think there was any other specific feedback.

Overall Im happy how the pitch went and I am excited for gathering the clips and creating the montage together in final cut for monday's crit.

No comments:

Post a Comment