Friday 7 February 2014

Final artwork | (For now)

I have spent good time after crit finessing my artwork. I have 4 finished posters here they are in order of production.







I made most of the changes asked at crit. Changing all text to white, which I think does work better, it keeps that a consistent theme. I removed the '!' from the word 'Woo' in the wolf texture poster. I made sure that the Oasis logo is presented in the same position and size in every poster. I made sure the text in the bottom left is in the same position and size too. 

The first two posters (tiger and leopard) are a smaller size than the other two. I done two small posters and two big posters because Oasis said they would want designs for web as well as in store. So I gave the variation of two different sized posters.

I have played a lot on the dark shading around the text to bring it out as much as possible. Also each fur text has a different shadow to it depending on the background environment and lighting angle in the photo to give a more unique dynamic element in each poster.  Ive made the posters more darker so the focal points are more emphasised (fur text and brand logo).

Now to begin with making the PDF...

No comments:

Post a Comment