Thursday 8 November 2012

Progession of my poster

To start off with I imported the original poster I wanted to use as a base for mine and outlined the woman into the new clothes I was going to put on her. 
I then used the pen tool to construct lines of the woman over the outline i created then added colour in. I done the face by creating a brush stroke.


After I had done the woman, I built the background up by using the pen tool to create the sunburst and podium she is standing on. The gradient was done by making a radial gradient then using a clipping mask onto a seperate layer.

I then traced the twitter bird and duplicated them and placed them around the womans pose putting them behind and infront of her to make it look more 3D and more like the birds are following each other which enforcens my aproach of promoting that chosen aspect.




I then added the red lines using the pen tool and text to it.
This is the latest my poster looks like,  I am still working on the extra bits that need refining and added content which is making a gradient on the cream sunburst, toning the womans skin colour down and getting rid of the strokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment