Monday 21 October 2013

Pitch - Analysis

After pitching my proposal to the class everyone understands now my chosen themes and the idea I want to create. My themes were keyed as: Playful, Fun, Jokey, Emotional, Childish, Imperfect, Organic, Orginal, Funny, Strong, Bold and simple. The recations of the class were people finding it funny which is a postive reaction. Someone said it would affect children more, which I agree. Cartoons make children more emotionally attached to characters. The polar bear can do this which I would want to make an impact on everyone not just kids, I want people to feel sorry for the polar bear which would encourage to reduce Co2 emissions. You could say affecting kids more can affect adults even more as obviously they are parents to the young audience, and its their future generation being affected by global warming.

I am ready to start making my illustrations and animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment