Wednesday 2 October 2013

Research - Transport/Global warming

Transport

There are five different kinds of transport that give off Co2 emissions they are: Cars, ships, trains, buses and planes. Im thinking for my animation I either want to show Co2 coming off one of these transport or just completely focus on the consequences of global warming. I could either merge both of them, showing how transport can help global warming

Global warming

Global warming is caused by the sun heating up the earth; some heat is reflected back out to space but some is kept in a cloud of Co2 in a circumference above the earth which heats up the earth even more. Co2 which we know is caused in many ways I particularly see it from transport.

The consequences of global warming are quite extreme. The four key themes of consequence are: Weather, Wildlife, Environment and health.

I want to go down route of the polar ice caps melting which disturbs wildlife of polar bears. I will sketch out some ideas in my sketchbook using this theme, whether I will show that transport causes global warming in the first place i'm yet to to decide on.

No comments:

Post a Comment