Friday 25 October 2013

Working Progress #1



Here is my animation so far. The first scene basics is complete, the man walks out his house, trots down to his car and drives off to town, which is shown isn't very far due to the sign saying 0.5. Here people can clearly see where he's going. From this i can already see where i can add/improve when ive made my whole animation. I could add more elements to the scene to make it more dynamic, realistic, motion. I could have birds flying in the sky, two people throwing a ball to each other out on their garden, a dog maybe etc. After effects is getting easier the more i'm using it. Im really annoyed though because I have a really good idea what I could of done for this project, when listening to music I found a peice that gave me a really cool thought in my head of making an epic fight between Co2 and things to prevent it, using characters. I really wish I chose music first for this project. I shall learn from that. But carrying on with this I shall now begin my next scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment