Friday 22 March 2013

Idea change - layout + Visual style progression.

My initial idea I have been going along with the whole time is having a black background with the brown wrapper container on top. I have changed this idea into having just one brown background with the container elements having an invisible background. I think this avoids the risk of having the contrast between black and brown too overpowering. I also think it gives a more professional look and with my visual style as I have described what my style is going to look visually by colours and textures. The technical visual style I want is I want it to look quite formal and professional with the earthy theme. This means my font face im going to use is going to look slick, and formal.














You could kind of say by website is based from both of these. I have already said about how these are inspirations, but this post is the clarification that I'm using visual style elements from both of these and my visual style is pretty much is a combination of both of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment