Tuesday 26 March 2013

Pitch Feedback

After pitching my proposal to the class, I felt it went very well and I got a lot of positive feedback from everyone.

I pitched to Kate and she said I had put a lot of thought into my proposal, and said I knew exactly what I wanted to make. Which is important and true. My inspirations where vital in my idea, without them it would of been much harder to come up with an idea. I have a strong visualisation of what I want my website to look like exactly in my head; i'm pretty confident my pitch gave a strong visualisation to the audience of how I wanted my website to look too. I carefully went through my visual elements in my pitch such as: wireframes, backgrounds. textures, navigation etc. I'm happy with what I pitched and I feel I can build my website now with a good knowledge of what I want to build. It will be tough to make as I have never done this before and I am finding web code tough to learn through the tutorial lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment