Friday 15 March 2013

Navigation ideas

Because i'm focusing on how earthquakes are caused its making me think hard how I can have navigation headings? cause theres not many headings this can be broken down to. I thought of having these as separate sections:


  • What causes earthquakes the first process - The plates underneath the earth grinding together
  • How is this recorded - The process of the earthquake recorded on the seismograph
  • The outcome - The hazards and potential dangers on the earth surface.

I have managed to break the focus into 3 parts. I will now conduct some visual style research and I hope to find some inspiration of how how I can lay out my websites and sort out the 3 part navigation in a unique way now just having a simple nav bar at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment