Monday 18 November 2013

First development stage of idea

My first stage of an idea I want to develop is an app which is a photo editing app. As my target audience is young women and can be young men as well I want to base to target the audience that go clubbing and go out drinking. So my app will be for taking pictures of friends in clubs, bars etc then you edit the photo by unlocking colour effects through a unique code what comes with a bottle of Sourz. For example on a bottle of cherry Sourz will have a code on the bottle which you type into the app then that unlocks cherry colour effects which you can edit the photo with. That picture then is sent to a social feed which can achieve a prize through a weekly prize draw. The prize will be festival tickets, t-shirts, gift vouchers, iPads etc pretty much the cliche prizes for a young adult prize draw. This picture can then be shared on Facebook or Twitter. Can be tagged, can be found by anyone else. There will be a like/favourite function to have on the picture to get its popularity up. The idea is to get a funny drunk picture. The more likes/favourites (Havant named a unique description yet) the more popular it will get and something like the top 10 every week is legible for the weekly prize.

For what effects I want to have on each unique bottle is yet to be decided I initially had the idea of the app turns the photo in a sketch and you have to colour it in and unlock colour pallets from each bottle but I think that is too complicated for my audience, I wouldn't see many bothering with the effort. So I want an easy to do effect.

I need to conduct research into camera editing apps, visual style of apps and technical approach of apps similar to mine.









No comments:

Post a Comment