Wednesday 27 November 2013

Pitch | Feedback

Yesterday I pitched to the class and I think it was a successful pitch. The comments from what I can remember from Kate where:

- Very thorough
- Really good idea
- Very well though out
- Strong planning
- It would work

The improvement comments

- Not have the unique code so long. Plus where is it going to be on the bottle, the more recommended one was underneath the wrapper instead of underneath the bottlecap. one of my peers recommended having a qr code. But i was against it because of the security of it. People could just scan the code without buying the bottle in supermarkets and bars etc. So im going to have a shorter code.

- Prizes; it was recommended that the prize duration should be affected by how big the prize is. For example festival tickets would have a longer duration than say t-shirts. Because they are much more expensive so there should be a longer time period.

- Also I was told in advertising you are not allowed to use the word 'drunk' obviously as your not allowed to encourage drunkness. So I will just have to avoid the term 'drunk, pictures.

Yeah... there was other comments. But a lot of positivity about my pitch, I thought myself that I had pitched well and covered literally everything. The only thing I was missing was digital mock ups. But as a whole I think everyone got a really good understanding of my idea, the themes, target audience, mechanics and so on. Im proud and I am completely ready with what i'm doing, I have minor issues before starting to build my animation and promo which is great. I think this project could be one of my most successful projects yet so I am looking forward to making these. Well one thing I have to quickly do is find a piece of music for my promo which won't take long because I know exactly the type of music I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment