Monday 11 November 2013

New brief Af201 (Animation) + Af202 (Screen Based Design)

Our new brief summarised is that I have to design an app for iPad & iPhone which promotes an alcoholic drink brand.

- The interactive app needs to be either something useful, entertaining or informative.

- I also need to create a 15 second animation/motion graphics sequence which is a teaser or a promo for the app.

- I need to look into alcohol brands and advertising, visual research which enables me to design a graphic style for use in the animation/motion graphics and app with a cultural focus and set of values suitable to my brand.

- I will create interesting and imaginative visuals that bring the branded identity to life.

- I will use music in my animation/motion graphics

- Produce storyboards

- Research apps for iPhone & iPad (interface/interactive design)

- Produce a planning document of the content of my app

- Technical research (resolution/pixel dimension issues)

Key dates

Pitch - Monday 9th December

Crit - 9th December

Final submission - 11th December 12:00

No comments:

Post a Comment