Saturday 23 November 2013

Technical/visual Research | Instagram Promo



I was trying to look for short promos for apps and i came across a fan made promo for instagram which is main inspiration of my app. I thought this video was good to give me ideas. It is a nice calm and peaceful visual style which suits to instragram as it is aimed at photography of all sorts. Cause instagram is so versatile so many visual themes would suit it. But the slow revealing of the brand name with the moving grain effect background looks nice and the music makes everything suited. The simplicity is the main theme of this promo.

For my promo I want to keep my simplistic proposal too. Have as less content and animation as i can. I just want a short catchy motto which summarises my app. Have the app name and nice little effect or something going on. Just something easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment