Saturday 23 November 2013

Font | Research & Chosen font

As my app is called '50urz' im going to have to re-create the logo. Making the 5 and 0 in the same style as the original font of the logo.


The o has a little gap in the top right which i will replicate when i make the '0'. Im going to have each letter in the logo a different colour from my fruit pallet.

For content text I want a simple font what will go with my neon/nightlife theme. So I will conduct some potentials and shortlist the ones I think will fit. Then have a bigger think to what one i want to use.

Bank Gothic


I think this would definitly fit neon theme as it looks techno and square. The problem is its not really feminine, it looks really boyish.





This font looks much more feminine. it looks slick and professional and would fit my theme well i think. The decorative curls on some elements give it that female edge. The fine weight gives it the professional and clean look





This font is a bit more formal than champagne, I don't like it as much but would still fit well.






I like this font. But it is a title font so I couldn't have it as body text as it would just look weird having caps everywhere. The style is very nice though.
This font I really like. very similar to champagne , the only noticeable difference is the dots on the 'i' is relatively higher, making it look more unique. But the decorative curl is still swaying me too chose champagne just for that extra feminine edge.




This font again I really like and would fit my theme. Its a really hard choice for me to chose out of these fonts. But still champagne is winning.
Similar to the rest. A nice clean font but champagne is the winner for my chosen font.

Chosen font


No comments:

Post a Comment