Wednesday 27 November 2013

Promo | Music

For my 15 second promo. I want a piece of music that obviously suits with my visual style. My style is nightlife, neon, clubbing etc so I think a music that suits with like clubbing will be efficient. Nothing too over the top like fast pace drum and bass, I think I want a slow chilled dub-step tune. I will research and give my opinion whether I think they will fit the bill.

Anotsu - Man on the run



Whoschaos - intro



The two music pieces above are the sort of genre I want to chose, inspired by the 'This is our shot' sourz tv advert, I really liked the music they used in that advert, unfortunately there wasn't an official song, the producer just made it for the advert.

I looked at so many songs on youtube. It took me hours to decide on a song but to help me chose a song I actually started to build my promo before choosing music, I thought it would help to chose the effects I used in my promo then chose music what would fit the music.




No comments:

Post a Comment