Sunday 17 November 2013

First thoughts.

A new project begins and I'm excited for this one. I think designing an app and making a promo for it sounds fun and can be percepted in many different ways. Its the first time I have had to design an app after 4 years of being in designing education so im looking forward to this new challenge even though i am not actually making the app I think making the animated walkthrough sounds really fun.

So the brief says I have to design an app which promotes any alcoholic drink of my choice which has to be interactive. Plus a 15 second promo for the APP!

As this is a short project again I think its pointless to research into alcoholic drinks and choosing a brand as quick as possible would be much more beneficial as it gives more time for the idea process and developing. I know enough from the top of my head, I have brainstormed already different alcoholic drinks and their potential technical style they can bring. After drawing up all the different brands the one brand I felt the strongest visual connection in my head was Sourz. It is a cocktail mixer which comes in lots of different fruity flavours and colours. The different aspect of colours inspired me to play with it and try use that as a guideline to creating an idea for an app.



No comments:

Post a Comment