Saturday 23 November 2013

Visual style

As I have said a lot and have a strong knowledge of my proposal. Gathering some examples of similar and related to my visual style might help me get some more ideas.



I found some brushes on www.brusheezy.com which is where you can get preset brushes. I want to find some glow effect ones and found these:


 



































This is just a glimpse of the range of cool brushes that might be helpful if I want to add some glowing content in the background. I really highly doubt I will otherwise it will look too busy on the app. I want to keep it very simplistic and clean as possible. But for the promo these might help.


This is an example of what one of these brushes look like. A nice plasma glow beam.




I found just a really random image what has a glow effect on text which I will use. It wont be as intense as the glow on here, but the visual style I want is very similar. Glow text on the black background.

No comments:

Post a Comment